בדיקת מהירות גלישה סלולרית
Employment counselling and job search training is provided for all students during their program by scheduled classroom lectures and ongoing individualized counselling. The School remains a permanent source of employment search assistance for all graduates.
The placement department prepares each student to:
- Create cover letter, resume and other effective portfolio material.
- Conduct an employment interview including proper follow-up activities.
- Analyze employment opportunities and market trends.
- Utilize resources for locating prospective employers.
- Analyze employment benefits and career advancement opportunities.