The Industrial and Commercial Maintenance program at North American Trade Schools at the London and Brampton campuses provides technical training for individuals looking for a rewarding career working with in the Industrial and Commercial Maintenance field.
Graduates of this program will learn technical skills that will help them gain employment in the industry.
What career opportunities are available to graduates of the Industrial & Commercial Maintenance Program?
- Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing/Assembly Plant Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Building Maintenance
- Apartment Building Maintenance
Where do graduates of the Industrial & Commercial Maintenance work?
- Manufacturing Companies
- Private Maintenance Companies
- Municipal and Federal Subsidiaries
- Contracting Companies
- Construction Companies
What are common job tasks for individuals working in the Industrial & Commercial Maintenance field?
- Installing, troubleshooting and repairing equipment within a company’s facility.
- Preform preventative maintenance on machinery and facility equipment.
- Test circuitry after installation, replacement or repair.
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical and electronic systems.
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical codes.
How can the career services department help you get a job?
North American Trade Schools offers an extensive career services department with a representative assisting you to become a better job candidate from the moment you begin your program. Your career services representative will help you improve your resume, develop interview skills and guide you through the job search process.
Taking the Industrial & Commercial Maintenance program at North American Trade Schools enables students to learn the technical skills required in the Industrial & Commercial Maintenance field at a much faster pace than if they were learning through on the job training. Graduates learn a diverse skill set which will not only help them gain employment, but excel in their new profession.
North American Trade Schools also provides an employment advantage as we have established relationships with many employers in the field. As a result, employers in the field contact us before posting jobs to the general public giving current students and graduates of the program an advantage in the hiring process.